Three Veggie Casserole
A great recipe for getting your family to eat those green vegetables they should but won’t, and it’s great for taking to those covered-dish events where you need a something to share. A perfectly wonderful Southern recipe, you’ll notice — it includes the standard cream of mushroom soup and cheese!
- 1 box frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 box frozen cauliflower
- 1 box frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 8 oz jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare vegetables according to package directions.
- Drain well.
- Place all three into two-quart casserole.
- Mix Cheez Whiz and soup well. Pour over vegetables.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or till lightly browned.